Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Sock Monkeys Around The House"

I know I am known as a
 "Dog Clothes Crochet Pattern and Dog Clothes Designer"
 ( I am a legend in MY own mind)
 But Lately, I have been asked to create some different
sorts of crochet items, and I have really
 enjoyed the distraction.
This are my latest Collection ----Aren't These Fun!
"Sock Monkeys Around The House"
If you would like the crochet patterns for these here are the Links:

Sock Monkey Small Purse/ Lunch bag: Pattern Link

Sock Monkey Drawstring Purse : Pattern Link

These 6 Pattern are grouped together in a E-Book
Called : "Sock Monkeys Around The House"

1. Hot Pads, 2. Coasters, 3. toilet paper cover
4. Plastic Bag keeper, 5. Coffee Mug Coat,
6. To Go Cup Coffee Cozy

You can also find all these Crochet Patterns in my

Sock Monkey's Rock!


1 comment:

Jackie said...

awwww I LOVE sock monkeys....your creations are amazing :)