Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday To Maximo

March 17th is the Day we celebrate
Maximo's Birthday.
He is a rescue Chihuahua,
so we are not sure of his exact birthday.
We decided since he is a lucky dog and
March is his approximate birth month,


To Celebrate his birthday on March 17th!!
I Love The Look on His face in this picture..LOL!!!
Would you like the
Crochet Pattern
for his adorable Birthday Hat?

Really MOM, do I have to wear this???
You can find the pattern
HERE

I think I became the Lucky One, 
When I adopted Maximo!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

AAww so cute. Happy Birthday Maximo!!!

niccupp said...

Happy birthday, Maximo! :)

Anti Bark Collar said...

I am impressed, I've to say. I hardly ever discover a weblog that is both informative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your put up is vital; the matter is one thing that not many individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something regarding it.