Thursday, March 28, 2013

Crochet Hook Holder

Crochet Hook  or Knitting Needle
Holder Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

THIS CROCHET PATTERN HAS BEEN
 RETESTED AND UPDATED WITH 
NEW PICS AND A 
BRAND NEW VIDEO
AT THIS LINK


I Saw a Crochet Hook holder made out of a plant holder.
So I thought, I could make one of these.
Its Perfect for Knitting Needles, pens and pencils, and scissors, too!


And is A Great Coaster Pattern, as well




Now put all your hook, needles and pair of Scissors
 in your holder and set it next to you,
or on your work table.

An Ad Free PDF File is Available
 in my Ravelry Shop
For $2.50 at This LINK


5 comments:

niccupp said...

It looks great. :-)

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Very cute :)

Posh Pooch Designs said...

THANKS!

CrochetGirl said...

It looks awesome! This is the first time I've came across your site, but I'm definitely going to bookmark it, and come back to make this as soon as I can find a cute cup!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Thanks, Crochet Girl!