Monday, November 16, 2015

Blessings Ombre Shawl New Crochet Pattern Release | Posh Pooch Designs

The Blessings Ombre Shawl Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach of
 Posh Pooch Designs

We have retested and up dated this Crochet Pattern with lots of New Pictures and a Brand New Video -
Find the updated Version
 At This LINK


This is the perfect shawl to wear when the weather turns chilly.
 It is elegant and warm.
Wear it over a Fancy dress or with jeans and Sweater.

I called this design The Blessings Ombre Shawl
 because I am wearing this one
 for our Thanksgiving get together.
A time of sharing thankfulnes sand blessings.

The yarn I used is called
I love the flow of the shades of Gold and Orange.
It reminds me of a goldfish with the reflection from the water
 shimmering on it. It is bright and Fallish.
I put the skill for this pattern at "Easy",
 because it is basically rows of repeat with increases.
And I think you will find it stitches up pretty fast.


A Ad free PDF download with more pictures 
is available for $3.50 in my 
RAVELRY shop at this link:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely!! The colors are so bright and beautiful. I will try to make this as soon as I can go get the yarn. I love dogs, all kinds but Chihuahuas the most. Thanks for the pattern. Jo