Friday, February 26, 2016

Granny Squares Crochet Pattern Collection | Posh Pooch Designs

Granny Square Crochet Pattern Collection 
by Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

Do You Love Granny Squares?
Do You call them Granny Squares or Afghan Squares?

I had a nice lady tell me mine were not granny granny squares, because they were not the "Traditional Granny Squares".
I am okay with that.
 I do not consider myself or my Crochet Patterns traditional.

These are all Granny Square Patterns designed by me.
And all have photo tutorials to help you.

Just click the name of the Pattern,
 it is the link to the Free pattern on my blog.





6 inch Granny Square


I do love Granny squares.
 I think making granny squares is the best way to use up
 left over yarn. I just make a few each week or so and toss 
them in a basket. then when I have a few minutes, 
I stitch a few together.
Before long you have made a fun, colorful, 
and useful throw or blanket.

It is also a fun way to try new stitches and techniques.
Save your yarn swatches and mix them in.
What a wonderful unique gift.

No comments: