Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Live With Sara - "How To Print A Pattern From MY Blog" \ Posh Pooch Designs

Live Video Chat With Sara of
Today's Topic:
How To Print A Pattern From My Blog.

I get this question a lot, and it really surprises me.
Learning to "copy, paste and print" is one of the first things 
I learned when leaning about computers.

See The Video only Youtube Channel
 at this LINK

When you reach my blog ,
and find a crochet or knitting pattern
 you would like to print,
Scroll down to the portion that is the actual pattern.
If there is an add covering part of the pattern,
 just click the X, usually in one 
of the corners, to remove it.
Highlight and Copy the pattern portion,
by rolling your mouse over it.
Paste it to a document, and print it.

If you are wanting to save the Pattern, And print it later,
Then Ravelry is the way to go. I save all my patterns on Raverly.
 I actually hardly ever print a pattern. I just use my ipad or phone.
You will find all my Crochet and knitting patterns
 listed on Ravelry.

Some Posh Pooch Designs Free Patterns

Uncle Sam's Top Hat 
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

American Flag Garden Sign/ Flag
FreeCrochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Dog Flag Bandanna 
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

See ya next week!

No comments: