Saturday, December 2, 2017

Gray Skies Cable Scarf Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

Gray Skies Cable Scarf Crochet Pattern 
If you are looking for a Scarf that is perfect for
 the man in your life,
This is it.
This Scarf is crocheted using 2 cakes of 
Bernat Pop in Ebony and Ivory.
10 oz. and a I/5.5 MM Crochet Hook
I purchased These cakes From Walmart.
I Love how it has many shades of gray,
gently moving from dark to light.
This scarf is crocheted using my 
Green Meadows Cable Stitch Crochet Pattern
You can find the Free crochet pattern 
at This LINK or  
Photo Tutorial at This LINK

This Makes a Scarf about 60 inches long, 
and 10 inched Wide.
I did not do the long Fringe ends. I just finished with a row of Double Crochet Stitches.
It makes a Very Classy and Warm Scarf.
Great For the guys, 
And  the girls will love it, as well.
The Bernat Pop, or any of the new striping yarns. will
 be great fro this pattern.
As Any Worsted Weight (4) yarn can be used for this project.

No comments: